TM Beams Heavy Lifting GearEnquire
Telescopic beams for laminates – TM seriesLaminates, especially large ones, are loads particularly difficult to handle. Their handling is implemented using traditional methods (hooks, ropes, chains) which may lead to bending and deformation of loads, making it unstable and extremely dangerous to clamp. The TM telescopic beams hooking the top of the loading, with uniformity, without damaging it, ensure the highest performance in its class. The ability to stretch or shrink the distance between the modules and select which heads to magnetize (selection of crossbeams) make it extremely flexible in using TM structures. The different TM series are distinguished by the number of magnetic rods installed: TM4 with 4 crossbeams with lengths up to 12 m, TM6 up to 16 m, TM8 up to 20 m.
Advantages of the TM series
- It is possible to browse a single sheet from the package
- It is possible to operate without spacers between sheets, rationalising handling and storage of sheet metal
- One single operator is able to complete the entire operation, handling and releasing remaining at a distance from the load
- Permanent-electro features and therefore insensitive to power outages: total safety for personnel and equipment
- Maintenance Free: No buffer batteries are required.