CMZ New TTL Twin Turret, Twin SpindleEnquire
CMZ TTL Series
The TTL Series is here to stay. This machine is unmissable. One of its main competitive advantages compared to other manufacturers is that, whilst competitors’ machines have belts, either in the spindles and/or the X and Y axes, the TTL does not have a belt. On top of that, its technical specifications speak for themselves:
- Subspindles with X3 and Z3 This means that apart from moving horizontally, the subspindle also moves vertically.
- As well as having two turrets, the movement of the subspindle allows for simultaneous machining with three channels.
- Possibility of mounting a centre on the upper part of the subspindle for producing long pieces.
- Integrated motor for the motorised tool. 14kW, 42Nm, 12000 rpm.
- High power and high torque integrated headstocks.
- Integrated motors in the spindles of the X and Y axis.
- Motor housing cooled with oil.
- Bed inclined at 60° to improve ergonomics and extraction of shavings.
For more information Click here to get in touch with TDT or direct on the CMZ website here