All KAFO High Speed Double Column Machining Centres are manufactured to the highest quality standards, thus ensuring a long operational life and all machines are available with a comprehensive range of machine tool accessories. KAFO’s P/PV Series of high speed double column machining centres are built from a thermal-symmetric box design base with high static and dynamic stiffness to provide accurate and superior engineering quality during heavy cutting operations, which in turn is designed to extend the cutting tools’ lifespan.
P/PV Series’ Key Features:
- One piece cast iron column and cross beam adopting a thermal symmetry structure thus assuring high speed performance
- 3-axes linear scales with close-loop control system as standard enables high precision positioning and contour machining
- 3-axes utilise high-speed, high-precision servo motors which provide fast acceleration and deceleration when machining, whilst optimising processing time
- 3-axes utilise high precision and preloaded roller type linear guideways ensuring dynamic accuracy and a long operational life
- 3-axes are driven by large diameter, high-precision, pre-loaded and pre-tensioned double-anchored ballscrews with an integral cooling system to reduce thermal compensation and enhance positioning accuracy
- The machine bed is of an ultra-high rigid box structure with strengthening design of each axis, which maximises the stability and accuracy during high speed processing